Napoli Vs Fiorentina 5.20.17 | Match Preview

Home Forums Napoli Football Forum Napoli Vs Fiorentina 5.20.17 | Match Preview

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ForzaAzzurriAle ForzaAzzurriAle 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Gennaro Episcopo
    Gennaro Episcopo
    Keymaster

https://i2.wp.com/napolifootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/napoli-fiorentina.jpg

Napoli will host Fiorentina Saturday at the San Paolo. Both sides have something to fight for as Napoli look to win their next two matches and pray that Roma drop points so that they can finish in 2nd place and be guaranteed a Champions League spot next year. Fiorentina enter the match having beaten Lazio 3-2 on Saturday and are only 1 point away from 6th place and a potential Europa League spot.

Here is how the Azzurri could line up for the match:
    Reina, Ghoulam, Koulibaly, Albiol, Hysaj, Hamsik, Jorginho, Allan, Insigne, Mertens, Callejon

Right now my thoughts are that Sarri will look to confirm the side that so easily took care of Torino on Sunday. We’ll wait to see his final comments leading up to the match before giving our final formation predictions.

What do you guys think? Who will Sarri field? Who would YOU field?

Profile photo of ForzaAzzurriAle
    ForzaAzzurriAle
    Participant

I think I’d go with Strinic out on the left. I know Ghoulam is better at attacking but he can be liability in defence and Fiorentina’s attack is dangerous.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.