How to buy tickets for an SSC Napoli home match & where

Home Forums Napoli Football Forum How to buy tickets for an SSC Napoli home match & where

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gennaro Episcopo Gennaro Episcopo 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Gennaro Episcopo
    Gennaro Episcopo
    Keymaster

Buying tickets for a football match in Italy is not as easy as buying tickets to many other sporting events in other countries. In order to buy tickets online through the official dealer, Listicket, you first need to buy a ‘Fan Stadium Card’. Unfortunately the site is only in Italian and shipping can be quite expensive. I’ve also been told that you can only have the card shipped to you if you are already an Italian citizen; otherwise you must pick it up in Italy (completely defeating the purpose of attempting to buy the tickets online for most foreigners). After you’ve received your Fan Stadium Card, you can use the information on it to then to buy your match tickets online through Listicket.

As you can see, the online process is quite complicated, time consuming, expensive and likely futile for most people looking to quickly secure tickets before their trip to Naples. Buying tickets on other secondary online markets is not advised because the validity of the tickets is usually not guaranteed and the tickets require your name to be on them so you run the risk of being rejected at the stadium gates. That leaves us with the option of buying tickets in person.

In Person

Buying tickets in person is a lot easier but of course it requires you to be in Italy. For the average match, securing a ticket a day or two before should not be a problem. However, for some of the bigger matches, and also often matches toward the end of the season, you do run the risk of the stadium, or at least the most affordable tickets, selling out. When you go to buy your tickets you will need your ID with you, as they will enter your name into the system and have it printed on the ticket. One of the most convenient places to go to to buy your ticket is in the Galleria Umberto. There is a general ticket office there that will sell you tickets. It is easy to get to and a tourist attraction in itself.

There are of course other places to buy tickets in the city of Naples and even locations in Rome and Salerno. For a full list of vendors click here.

Don’t forget to bring your ID with you to the stadium as they usually check your ticket and ID to make sure they match before they allow you to enter!

Profile photo of MontO
    MontO
    Participant

This is really bad, i have finally decided to visit San Paolo, but i don’t think i can get ticket for Manchester City match.

Profile photo of Andrew Patke
    Andrew Patke
    Participant

Do you have a list of the vendors to buy Napoli tickets in Rome? I can’t find any information on the official website and don’t want to buy online or wait until the day of the game to try and buy tickets at the stadium

Profile photo of Christian Ingo
    Christian Ingo
    Participant

Is it possible to buy game tickets from third party vendors? Which vendors are most reliable?

We are travelling with some friends from Finland to watch the game against Juventus 1.12.2017. Could anyone give us some advice how to buy tickets for the game via internet?

Profile photo of Gennaro Episcopo
    Gennaro Episcopo
    Keymaster

People have had success buying from viagogo but it’s with risks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.