HEY EVERYONE !!!

Home Forums Napoli Football Forum HEY EVERYONE !!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gennaro Episcopo Gennaro Episcopo 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of carmine mese
    carmine mese
    Participant

My name is Carmine Mese I am 56 years old and I leave near Naples ( Italy ). I’am a big fan to SSC Napoli. I like to share and discuss about our magic team. In addition I would like to learn your language and I beg you to correct me when I will make a mistake.

Thank you in advance and go Napoli forever !!! ( FORZA NAPOLI SEMPRE )

Carmine

Profile photo of Gennaro Episcopo
    Gennaro Episcopo
    Keymaster

Great to have you here Carmine! Welcome!

Gennaro Episcopo
    Keymaster

Hey Carmine as a supporter located in Italy what do you think about what Formisano said today?

http://napolifootball.com/2017/05/26/formisano-explains-why-napoli-is-hesitant-on-foreign-tournaments-your-thoughts/

Profile photo of carmine mese
    carmine mese
    Participant

Dear Gennaro, our team has a overscrupulous coach. Sarri needs, during the retirement, to have the team available to deepen the gameplay. Today Napoli plays the most beautiful football in Italy and I love this team. I think if we leave Sarri working we will soon have excellent sports results that could be put at risk from overseas tournaments.

Watch this video, what a show !!!!

http://www.areanapoli.it/video/video—super-sarri-bros-23-tocchi-per-il-goal-del-5-0-di-mertens-che-spettacolo_208430.html

Gennaro Episcopo
    Keymaster

I agree Carmine! I hope next year will be special! That video is an incredible display of the football Sarri has the side playing. Eventually I want the team to take part in these tournaments but not now that we are so close to being serious contenders!

ritiro in questo senso vuol dire “training camp” 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.