Forza napoli

Home Forums Napoli Football Forum Forza napoli

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ken Cioffredi Ken Cioffredi 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Joseph m
    Joseph m
    Participant

great to to see a forum like this exists. Hello to all and I will be checking here regularly. Also is this website affiliated with semprepodcast??

Profile photo of Gennaro Episcopo
    Gennaro Episcopo
    Keymaster

Hey! Great to have you with us Joseph! We just opened up the forum after running the site since the start of the season. I imagine it will be slow going at first but I really hope this can become a sort of second home to English speaking Napoli supporters.

The guys at Sempre! are good friends. We both started our Napoli projects around the same time and are in contact with each other on an almost daily basis. I was a guest on a few episodes and James has done a few great pieces for us including a very popular one on Milik His name… is Arkadiusz Milik.

I’ll always be on here to chat and will be opening match threads to help promote discussion leading up to and after matches. Feel free to open any threads on any topic you may be interested in. Thank you for the support and Forza Napoli!

Profile photo of Ken Cioffredi
    Ken Cioffredi
    Participant

Welcome, Joseph!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

14 Trackbacks / Pingbacks

1. ShopTop UK uk factory outlet
  2. BCBG outlet
  3. Ferragamo sale
  4. Burberry online cheap
  5. lk bennett sale uk
  6. Giuseppe Zanotti sale
  7. Russell & Bromley sale
  8. Alexander McQueen outlet
  9. christmas shower curtain
  10. Christian Louboutin outlet
  11. Vans Shoes outlet